Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

starry night

This weekend I took a painting class in Oakland. Basically, each class has a famous painting that the teacher shows you how to recreate. I've always wished I was more visually artistic but I've never been able to draw, I have it on pretty good authority that my dogs always look like cows.

The class was actually really fun, it was nice to do something different, and I promised myself I would try to take more classes this year. What I didn't expect what that it was actually really peaceful and relaxing, I thought it would be stressful trying to do a good job, but since the likelihood of me actually recreating a Van Gogh painting perfectly was very small, it was just a fun activity.

I would love to do more painting in the future.

My colours



blank canvas

half way finished

done!

the instructor's recreation. ours are basically the same, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment