Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

favourites

Here are a few things that are making me happy right now, birthday edition.

Oh, The Places You Will Go.. always applicable, no matter your age.

Reminds me of Sunday nights in Waianae.

I've eaten a lot of cake in my day. Some good, some white cake (not my fave) and some cheesecake. OK a lot of cheesecake... but still to this day, one of my favourite cakes is just the plain old slab chocolate from the grocery store.

You know the one, with the icing 2 inches thick and so sweet that it might make you sick if if weren't simultaneously fulfilling every dream and desire of your heart... I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

Oh yeah. Anyways, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a cake big enough that you can sneak into the kitchen for a few bites every couple of minutes for days afterwards... yeah its definitely a favourite. For life.

I usually like white icing better but this was the last piece and I had to fight a little girl for it. Beggars can't be choosers.


This video. David Mitchell's Soapbox is hilarious, and this video brightens my day and brings joy into my heart. I hope you like it, but if not, I couldn't care less.




No comments:

Post a Comment