Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

black and white polka dots

It is officially spring, according to the calendar, and according to a ground hog a few weeks ago, it should be getting warmer? I had a heated discussion with my sister about the ground hog thing, is there one specific ground hog that must see it's shadow?

What do they do with him for the rest of the year? What if he gets eaten by a fox, and it can't be determined if he saw his shadow or not, are we doomed to winter weather forever? And also, where is he? And how does anyone really know if he saw his shadow since he obviously can't tell anyone?

These are the things I wonder about. Anyway, the point is, I want it to be spring. Actually, I want it to be so hot out that all anybody can do is lay around in their underwear wishing it was winter, but I'll take what I can get.

It's still pretty cold and dark here in the mornings, and it's been raining. I am really tired all the time lately, and I can. not. get. out. of. bed, and I think it's because of the weather. Luckily, I got myself a cute new umbrella to keep me dry, if not warm. Hopefully it will fare better than my last one which got crushed in a bus door on Haight St. when the Giants won the World Series.

Shirt, H&M(Similar)/ Jeans, Charlotte Russe/ Shoes, Madden Girl/ Bracelet and Watch, Michael Kors/ Umbrella, H&M






No comments:

Post a Comment