Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

birthday roundup

Friday was my birthday, as you probably know by now. I had such a wonderful day. I woke up to presents and kisses from Derek, had supermarket birthday cake for breakfast, and then went to work where I had cards, peanuts m&m's, chocolate croissant, and macaroons waiting for me.

I went out to lunch with a group of my wonderful coworkers and had the best margarita of my life, followed by cupcakes in the afternoon.

Derek picked me up after work and we went to little Italy, to an Italian restaurant called Firenze, where I had seriously amazing ravioli. After supper we got cappuccino's and wandered around North Beach, and stopped at an adorable little candy shop.

On the way home, we stopped on Treasure Island to see the new light exhibit that is up on the Bay Bridge. It was pretty neat, but I think you can see it better from the city side, so I'll have to check it out on Thursday when my parents come to town.

I had such a wonderful day, thanks to everyone who celebrated with me.

all things birthday

sometimes you have to wear a sombrero





No comments:

Post a Comment