Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

favourites

Here are a few of the things that are making me happy right now:

I finally bought myself these wedge sneakers I've been stalking for the last 3 months. I got a really good deal on them, and I absolutely love them. I get tons of compliments every time I wear them. A lady actually chased me down the street yesterday to find out where I got them, which is kind of ironic since I chased down a lady in the airport to find out where she got hers.



This recipe for Nanaimo Bar Cupcakes. If you've never had a Nanaimo bar, stop what you're doing and go visit my grandmother and get one, immediately. They are probably my favourite food, and the greatest things to come out of Canada since... well all the other great things that come out of Canada.


When I saw this recipe online I was so excited I almost burst into patriotic tears of joy. I immediately decided to make a big batch of these for my birthday this month. Just for me though. I don't know what everyone else is having.


Also, this pile of gold sequins for a project I am working on.



 And:
I bought myself flowers, just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment