Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

live colourfully.

I woke up last Saturday and I was SO excited for summer. It was a beautiful day, and it just didn't feel right to be wearing black, as I do about 90% of the time. Instead I opted for the absolute brightest articles of clothing in my closet, and I don't think it was a coincidence that I was so happy, all day.
Maybe I should buy more yellow? I might be on to something.

Some of the pictures are a bit dark, I've been playing around trying to figure out all of my camera settings, but they kind of reminded me of those days when you spend hours laying out on the beach in the blazing sun, and then you finally open your eyes and it's so bright that all of the people and objects look really dark, and that made me even MORE excited for summer, so I put them up anyway.

Billabong Tie-Dye shorts/ Element Shirt/  Roxy Sandles/ F21 Bustier/ AE Sunglasses




If this is the ugliest blanket you've ever seen, that's OK. It was my first official "decor" purchase ever, I was 16 and I had just discovered Ikea. It was the same summer I painted my bedroom electric purple and my bookshelf fluorescent orange. My room was awesome.



I also brought snacks and entertainment. It was a really relaxing afternoon, and one that will hopefully be repeated with slight variations every possible opportunity until the end of the summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment