Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

favourites

Here are a few of the things that are making me happy right now:



New runners. Brooks Pure Cadence, I love them so far.
Cadbury Creme Eggs. So. Friggin. Good.

Cherry blossoms in our neighbourhood. So happy that it's spring time.

And, Goodreads.com. I was introduced to this website by a co-worker a few weeks ago, and it's pretty awesome. It's like Netflix for books.. except for you can't read them online, so it's really nothing like Netflix, but you can rate books you've read and receive recommendations based on all of your likes for books that you might enjoy.

Also, you can make lists of books that you want to read which is extremely helpful for anybody like me who constantly has tons of books that I want to read, but then immediately forgets the name of every book ever written the second I'm at a library or bookstore.


No comments:

Post a Comment