Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

inspiration

I took a painting class a few weeks ago, and it was a really great experience. Ever since then I've had an urge to make something, but since I don't really have any idea what I'm doing, I've been thinking of taking another art class, but it seems a bit daunting.

The classes are kind of expensive, but mostly I just can't decide what I'd like to do. I'm torn between a painting class, a pottery class and a mixed-media art class, and I can't decide, so I've been spending a lot of time online marveling at the talent of others, and feeling inferior.

Here are some of the pictures that have been inspiring me lately.


Love this. At some point our bodies might lose the ability to dance, but maybe our souls never do.

Links for all of these picture can be found on my Loveliness Pinterest board, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment