Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

rainy Sunday

Last week was very long and tiring, so I had big exciting plans for this weekend. Relaxing, shopping, brunch with bottomless mimosas and enjoying the sunshine at the Flea Market were pretty much the only items on my list, but sadly, this was the stormiest, most miserable weekend we've had since moving to California, and it pretty much ruined every single plan I had.
 
Luckily I was still able to spend a lot of time with that one guy, we see each other all the time but lately it feels like we haven't really been spending much time together (I blame you, Homeland) so it was great to really relax and just hang out together.

We went out for supper for my father-in-laws birthday and I got to wear my new booties, aka the reason I get out of bed in the morning.



I made Fiddle Diddles, watched movies and battled the crowds at the mall for 4 hours to finish my Christmas shopping, and I did not buy anything. Not one. Single. Thing. So it looks like everyone is getting hugs for Christmas (again).
 
We also found out that we are getting a new niece in April! My brother-in-law and his girlfriend are expecting a baby, and they had a gender reveal party on Saturday night. I had a dream it was going to be a girl so I wasn't surprised, but I am excited to buy every tutu that's ever been made. And maybe a Sharks jersey, just for balance.




No comments:

Post a Comment