Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

honeybadger don't give a kiss

My work Christmas party was last Thursday, and I seriously had so much fun. In the afternoon I joined a team for The Amazing Race: Honeybadger Edition, which was basically a scavenger hunt all around San Francisco where we had clues and challenges to figure out, and we had to try to make it back to the office in the shortest time.


 
We were literally running all over the city like crazy people, sweating in ugly sweaters, wrapped in Christmas lights and wearing reindeer antlers, and it was a lot of fun. The great thing about this city is that there are so many crazily dressed and insane people wandering around all the time, that nobody even gave us a second look, it was pretty funny.

Later that evening we had a big party with food, drinks, ice sculptures and karaoke, and it was a blast. I got to meet a bunch of new people at the company, and party with my fellow AC's. I absolutely love karaoke, I used to go to karaoke all the time in Hawaii, but I haven't been since we moved here and I missed it.

 


Honeybadger ice scuplture


Oh Canada

I will take literally any excuse to sing "Piano Man" at the top of my lungs. The night ended with me singing a stirring rendition of the Canadian national anthem with the 2 other Canucks that work in our office.

My ugly sweater was a casualty of the evening, I can't find it anywhere. Apparently I am destined to be forced to to hunt down a new one every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment