Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

favourites...

Things that are making me happy right now:

I am obsessively reading Game of Thrones on my Kindle, I'm on the 5th book and I only started them last month. I watched one episode of the show, but the characters didn't match what I had in my head (I've decided Jon Snow is probably really, really, ridiculously good looking) so I've decided not to watch anymore until I'm finished with the books.

This is what Jon Snow looks like in my mind.


This glue pen which allows me to transform even the most mundane of writing tasks into sparkly, glittery wonderment. I have been using it to make my own birthday cards because I find Hallmark (and other brands) of greetings cards to be expensive, cheesy and pointless, and it is not uncommon for me to spend an hour in the card aisle in a cold sweat trying to decide which card best surmises how I feel about my husband's mother's best friends' dog walker's former room mate.


 A Starbucks Mocha on a rainy, cold San Francisco morning. I wish it was an Espresso Truffle, but you can't have everything in life.



My eggnog candle, it smells so good I want to eat it.


No comments:

Post a Comment