Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

favourites

A few of the things make me happy right now:

Cadbury Dairy Milk: I've eaten a lot of chocolate. I eat chocolate almost every day. And out of all of it, the cheap and very expensive kinds I've tried, this is by far the best. You could easily devour the entire thing in a matter of minutes. Which I never do. And certainly not yesterday since I will be spending the better part of the next 2 weeks in a bikini. Obviously.



Sunset over the bay:



Christmas lights: I got home from work last Friday to find a twinkly surprise over my garage door.


It's nothing too crazy, but we are the only ones in our whole neighbourhood that put up any lights at all so we won the Christmas decoration battle, if only be default.

But we have a bit of work to do if we want to beat these guys:


Also, this.


No comments:

Post a Comment