Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

anticipation

I've been eagerly awaiting this week because it is basically going to be an epic lineup of fun-ness and joy. Plans for this week include ice skating, putting up our Christmas lights, and frolicking.

Last night we went to the skating rink at the Embarcadero so I could show off my mad skater skills, also known as how I once picked myself in the armpit, and also ended up with a goose egg the size of a hockey puck on my forehead. But I can still shoot a mean duck, true story.

Tomorrow night is my Christmas party, so I will be decked out in all of my ugly sweater glory, and also probably this hat:


Friday night is Derek's Christmas party, dinner, dancing and cocktails at a hotel in Marin and I get to wear my favourite dress and try not to make a fool of myself in front of high ranking military officials.

Saturday night is the Nutcracker, and I can't wait. I am so excited for the show, for a night out in the city with my boy, and to wear my lovely new dress.

I currently have no plans for Sunday, but I can imagine they will involve a lot of this:


And also eating mass quantities of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment