Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

favourites...

Things that are making me happy right now:

I bought us tickets to go see The Nutcracker at The Opera House in San Francisco. My mom took my sisters and I to see it when we were younger, and it is one of my last good memories with my Great-Grandma Dolly before she passed away.

It's also something that we definitely haven't done together yet, it will be a festive date and a good excuse to get dressed up and drink champagne with the boy.

 

There are only a few weeks until we leave for 8 days in Ixtapa with my family. Bring on the sun, surf, and other tropical things that start with 'S'.

Me in 2 weeks. Probably.

The above the knuckle ring I got from Etsy. I am constantly afraid it is going to go flying across the room every time I gesture, but it actually stays put.

Essie Turquoise and Caicos Nail Polish

The most expensive mushroom soup ever. Canadian Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup is sooo much better so I made Derek bring me back two cases in his suitcase, but then his suitcase was overweight and he had to pay $75.00 to get it on the plane.


He didn't even get upset, he is pretty much a keeper. He did say that I better eat it for every meal, but since I know I won't be getting more for a long time I've only eaten one can, and I am squirreling it away in the back of the closet like a doomsday hoarder.


No comments:

Post a Comment