Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

ginger

It is a holiday tradition for me to dominate my friends and family at gingerbread house decorating. This year we decided to have a little party decorating party with my brother in law and his girlfriend so I could finally watch A Christmas Story, which I've never seen. I actually didn't really like it, I'm pretty sure that means I have no soul or something, but I gave it a chance.

I was in charge of picking up the kits and I was delighted to find that I could make my own Barbie dream house. Unfortunately, the icing was very solid and hard to work with, and worse than that, it tasted like feet.

We had fun decorating, and eating the candy, but the houses were merely decorative, eating the houses was strictly out of the question because of the horrifying after taste the icing left in your mouth.

The worst part is, these houses are clearly advertised toward little girls (or big girls, ahem) so I guess they thought if they put Barbie on it and made the icing pink, it wouldn't matter what it tasted like, because kids will eat anything.


Can you guess which one is mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment