Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

mugged

I've been seeing cute "saying" mugs all over Pinterest for months now, and since I only have two mugs in my house, one with a broken handle so jagged and pointy that you take your life into your hands just getting a cup of tea, and one other one that is constantly dirty, I decided to make some of my own.

I bought some plain white mugs from Target, and these special porcelain pens on Amazon, it was $10.00 for 6 pens.

 

It's pretty easy, you just write or draw whatever design you want, and then let them dry for 24 hours. If you want them to be dishwasher safe (obviously) then you bake them in the oven for an hour at 350 to set the pen.



I feel like my tea will taste at least twice as good out of these mugs. Happy MLK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment