Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

favourites

Here are some of the things that are making me happy right now, Ixtapa edition.

One of the things I love the most about Mexico and the Mexican culture, is the bright colours that are so prevalent. Sometimes if feels like everything here is some offshoot of beige, and then you go somewhere else and see amazing, vibrant colours on everything from fence posts to table legs and everything in between.





I want to live here, or else paint my whole house this amazing blue

I would do unspeakable things for a purple fence

A bright red gate off the dirt road in Troncones

A tablecloth at a restaurant near the marina in Zihuatanejo

Bright blue and gold leaf in a church in Zihuatanejo

A pinata on Ixtapa Island


 
I also adore the skulls and Dia de los Muertos decorations you can find all over the place.


Love this, spotted on a random wall on a street in Zihuanatejo

 And the wildlife:

We saw pods of wild dolphins and sea turtles out in the ocean

 








No comments:

Post a Comment