Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

HI life

Last weekend I had the most amazing girl's trip with my mom and sister in Hawaii. I was so happy to be back there in the place I love the most, and my sister and I had so much fun showing my mom all of our favourite local spots.

I went into the tattoo parlour to get the islands inked on my foot, but I didn't leave enough time, and the tattoo artist I wanted to get wasn't available. I've wanted to get it done for a long time, I'm kind of hoping if I move some of my 808 love onto my foot, there will be a little bit more room in my heart for California.

Lovers for life

5 hour flight, only got to see her for 5 hours. Worth every second.

Me and my mama, she used to be taller than me a longggg time ago

Pillboxes hike

Nashville's aka my other home

our shorts are cooler than your shorts







love her


Pali Highway

Lanikai < 3
Booze Cruise

I wish you would step back from that ledge my friendddd


Waimea Bay

Huge, scary waves on North Shore

Koko Head, you win again. Everytime.


No comments:

Post a Comment