Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

808.

Exciting news for me! I am going to Honolulu in 9 days with my mom and sister. I absolutely can't wait, it's been a year and a half since I left and I miss it every single day. I am basically too excited to do anything but jump up and down really fast, so I decided to distract myself by looking back through some pictures of my time on the island.

It is truly such a special place to me, I lived there for 4 years, met my best friends and the boy, and had more fun than I even thought was possible. I woke up every morning, and truly felt lucky and so grateful to be able to spend another day there. To me, it will always be home.

Sandy's BBQ

Waikiki with my favourites

My 21st birthday

Valentine's Day

Hilton Lagoon

Seeester

Navy Ball

Best picture ever taken

Cha Cha Cha's

Baby J, Baby A, Mama C

don't ever leave me cuz i'll come find you

Shower cap night

love them

this hurts my heart, i miss her so much

lighthouse hike

west coast best coast
roomies



one of the good ones<3>
my lovely island from Tantalus

That's actually a lot of pictures, but it doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of all the wonderful times I had. I am SOEXCITED to go back to see all my favourite places, I just wish all of my favourite people could be back there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment