Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

chill

Last night we went to Spruce for supper, I've heard from almost every person I know in the city how amazing it is, and how I can't order anything but the burger, and apparently we weren't the only ones. As we were being seated I checked around to see what other people were ordering and every. single. person in that restaurant was eating a burger.


It was super delicious, the fries tasted just like potato chips, and they gave us a giant oatmeal cookie for being first time customers. I would definitely recommend it, it was even worth the food coma I was in this morning that made it impossible for me to get out of bed. I skipped my work out/ hour of staring at Don Draper and I also missed my bus to work.

I am so ready for this weekend, it's my first weekend home in over a month and our pool just opened so I am literally not moving from my lounge chair all weekend. Except to get my hair done. And I'm taking a sewing class. And I have a birthday party. But other than that, I'll be poolside with Inferno, the new Dan Brown novel.

It's Friday afternoon, it's a beautiful day, and we live in a world where this is a thing, so life is pretty good.




No comments:

Post a Comment