Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

purple orchid

A few weeks ago we were lucky enough to attend the wedding reception of some of our friends from Hawaii. I met them on the island, but they are from California, and they held a small reception at the Purple Orchid near Livermore.

It's a bit out of the way, I thought perhaps they were luring us out into the woods to kill us, but once we arrived it was the most adorable little spot. The new owners bought it a few years ago when it was falling into disrepair, and they were able to get some help from Hotel Impossible (a TV show) to get it fixed up.

Sadly that night my phone completely died, it is possible I dropped it into my champagne glass without noticing. Some of my pics were saved, but all of the ones of Derek, and Derek and I were gone, which was disappointing because he cleans up real nice.















No comments:

Post a Comment