Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

how to buy happiness

I haven't actually unpacked from my trip to Hawaii yet (it's been a very lazy week) and I'm off to Las Vegas tomorrow. I am so excited to see my older sister, we haven't seen each other since Thanksgiving, so even in the unlikely event that we spend the whole weekend trapped in an elevator at the Wynn, it will be a great weekend.

I was feeling a bit guilty about our whirlwind month of travel, so far in May we've spent a weekend in L.A, and then 10 days in Hawaii, but I'm really only going to Vegas to see my sister, so I think it's definitely worth it.

I just read this article about how to buy happiness in the LA Times, and it's making me feel better. Thirty years from now, I won't remember the Memorial Day weekend that I stayed at home and relaxed, but I will definitely remember my first solo (besides our husbands) trip with my big sister.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment