Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

may daze

I am so glad it's finally May. For some reason, so many good things are happening this month, and I am so excited that it's finally here. This weekend we are off to L.A. on a mini-roadtrip, and we are driving home on Sunday just in time to watch the Sharks play the Canucks.

Next weekend we fly to Honolulu to visit my sister, and Derek is walking in his graduation ceremony for his Associate's degree. I am so proud of him, and so excited to be going home for 9 days. I am also possibly running a triathlon while I'm there, I've been training a little bit but we haven't signed up officially. In true Spearing fashion, we are waiting until the very last possible second to enter. We are slightly indecisive.

We fly home on the 19th (I am sad to be missing Bay to Breakers, but it's definitely going to be worth it) and the next weekend we are flying to Vegas to see my other sister. We haven't seen each other since Thanksgiving, and I am super excited to spend the weekend with her and her husband.

On top of all of our traveling, I also got a promotion at work, and I start my new job on May 6th. It's definitely going to be a whirlwind month, but those are my favourite kind. I'm feeling very lucky and grateful for all of the good things in my life at the moment, and I can't to see what the rest of the summer holds.



No comments:

Post a Comment