Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

mama-cita

Today I am wishing a happy birthday to my beautiful, wonderful mother. She is constantly setting goals for herself, and works hard to achieve them, never taking no for an answer. She insists on having a good time no matter what she is doing, and she is always taking care of other people.

Whether she is getting her motorcycle license, running a marathon, or hiking the Grand Canyon, she isn't afraid to try new things. Also, she is probably the best dancer I know. I remember when I was little, I couldn't wait to grow up and get big so that I could party with her, I always thought her and my dad were so much more fun than any other adults I knew.

So happy birthday Billie Jean, thanks for being so adventurous and feisty, and showing us all that anything is possible with dedication, a positive attitude, and the promise of a margarita at the finish line.







No comments:

Post a Comment