Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

pocket full of gold

A few months ago, I saw a pair of sequin pocket shorts on Pinterest and decided I wanted a pair. Instead of buying some and saving myself hours and hours and possibly a hunchback in later years, I decided to make them myself.

I can not express to you how many hours this took, or how many times I pricked my finger, swore like a sailor and threw the stupid pocket across the room, but after almost 2 months (not constantly) of working on these, I finally finished them.

I really like them, thankfully, as I would force myself to wear them either way after all of the blood, sweat and tears that went into their making.

Before
Essential tools
we will be finding sequins scattered around our house for all of the foreseeable future


so close, but yet so far

i thought this day would never come


No comments:

Post a Comment