Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

sharks

After a busy weekend in L.A., we stopped in San Jose on the way home to watch the Sharks absolutely demolish the Canucks 5-2. The Sharks are up in the series 3-0, so that's too bad. I kinda wanted the Sharks to win, but I didn't want the series to be over so soon. I absolutely love a Game 7.

Hockey has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. My first love was Mario Lemieux, and my earliest memories are of my mom yelling at me to stop running around the rink with my friends during games or after a practice.

I'm pretty sure that every date I went on until I was 18 involved a hockey game, and Friday and Saturday night games were where we hung out with our friends every weekend.

Every Christmas if we are somewhere cold we have a family hockey game, which usually ends in tackling, shin whacking and blood, but is always really fun.


Canadian national anthem. You cried, not me.

Zamboni ride

I won a coozie
Apparently my hair is bright read, damn you Instagram. I look like orphan Annie.


No comments:

Post a Comment