Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

twenty one

Happy 21st birthday to my little rat sister today. We got off to a bit of a rocky start, sometimes I would eat your popsicles, sometimes you would try to stab me with a steak knife. You know, the usual.

But over the years I accidentally discovered that not only did I love you, I liked you a lot too. I have more fun with you than almost anyone else, and even though I miss you, I'm so glad you've adopted the islands and love them as much as I do.

I'm so proud of the tough, funny, smart chick you've grown into, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for you, because I know it's going to be amazing.

Also, I'm excited to finally go to the bar with you in 'Merica and not have us both be named Jasmine.

We will come at you like a spider monkey

We both look amazing in bandanas, fact

favourites

pillboxes

too hideous not to include

sisters

Skydiving

Maid of Honour


I've been trying to get rid of her for years but she's very resilient

triathletes

No comments:

Post a Comment