Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

buzz

It's such a gorgeous day in San Francisco I just want to go play outside. I find it strange that it is 60 degrees here in July and 90 in mid-October, but that's just one more thing to love about this weird little city.

I am literally don't think I can eat any more turkey, but I feel really guilty going shopping for any other food while we still have so much left because there are lots of people in the world that don't have enough to eat, so there is actually no other food in our house.

As a direct result of this situation, I had a very large coffee and some chocolate for lunch today and it was delicious and decadent but between the caffeine and the sugar rush I am feeling a bit crazy and I might be developing a twitch in my left eye.

It might just be excitement though, I'm off to Vegas tomorrow to see two of my most favourite girls, drink a lot of margaritas and spend all my money. It's not the gambling that gets me, though I do seem to have a unusual talent for craps, it's the shopping.

There is a Zara here in SF, but for some reason when I walk into the one in Vegas I want EVERYTHING! Plus they have a Top Shop. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment