Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

colour me rad

One of the reasons I went to Vegas last weekend was to do the Colour Me Rad 5K with 2 of my best friends. I've done the Colour Run before, and to be honest, it was quite a bit better organized than this one, but the company for the Rad run was spectacular.

My hair was green for the rest of the weekend, and I'm pretty sure my lungs are still rainbow on the inside, but it was really fun. I put my "RAD" tattoo on my arm, and for the rest of the weekend people were like "RAD! I LOVE YOUR TATTOO" everywhere I went. There was so much enthusiasm for it that I briefly, after several martinis, considered making it permanent.


Love them.



Another accidental .gif. I don't know how this keeps happening but I love it.

live colourfully, or not at all

Amanda poured water on Kristine..

Look how mad she was. Priceless.

That face.

Before
 
After

 

No comments:

Post a Comment