Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

banana cream.

My parents came to visit a few weeks ago, and it was my dad's birthday. I wanted to make him a birthday "cake" but I wanted to make him something he would really like, and he loves banana cream pie.

I found this recipe on Pinterest, and made it for him. I really don't like bananas, they are one of my most hated foods, my mom told me even as a baby I wouldn't eat them, so I wasn't really expecting to enjoy this pie, but it was amazing.

The crust has a hint of cinnamon which is absolutely essential, and really adds a lot to the overall flavour. The creamy filling was cool and delicious, and it wasn't super banana-ish. Even after a huge dinner at Texas Roadhouse, this pie was so good that I had to have a second piece.




Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment