Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

tonight will be fine

Last Friday night I was lucky enough to see Lucero in concert at the Fillmore again, I saw them last year too. We had a great night, stopping for tacos and margaritas at Tacolicious beforehand, and the concert was a blast.

Lucero was awesome as usual, and I really enjoyed their opening band Langhorn Slim and the Law, especially "Do You Believe in Past Lives?" and their Leonard Cohen cover "Tonight Will be Fine".

I love going to the Fillmore, it has so much musical history, and such a neat vibe, it just feels like a really special place.

The Fillmore: Heart and Soul of the City


I'm still not sure why they give out apples, but I bet it's a good story

soooo many band posters

and signed pictures

Langhorn Slim and the Law


Lucero

Date night




No comments:

Post a Comment