Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

xmas list

 I don't really need anything for Christmas, I'm pretty much just so excited to see my family and be in Mazatlan again,  but I decided to make a list anyway just in case someone was trying to shop for me and was at a complete and total loss for ideas.

I actually do kind of need a new purse, mine was $20, I've had it for 3 years, and it is basically being held together by super glue and hope at this point, but I can't find anything I like nearly as much.

The bag on my list is gorgeous, but I would probably get it and keep it in my closet for a few more months until my current one finally gasps its last breath. We've been through a lot together, even casually glancing at other purses feels a little bit like cheating.

Christmas List



No comments:

Post a Comment