Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

rtw

I've been looking into an Around the World ticket for a few years now, I've had friends that used them and honestly, it seems like the best thing you could ever spend your money on (I've been trying to remember that when I see a new shirt or pair of shoes that I think I need to have). You can spend as long as you want in each place, and then move on to the next one when you're ready.


We've been saving money for a big trip for a couple of years now, we're planning to go next summer. I'm getting excited because it's creeping closer but also a little bit nervous. There are so many places I'd like to go, and it scares me sometimes because I'm worried I won't be able to go everywhere I want to.

I think people put things off sometimes because we keep telling ourselves we have lots of time, that we can always do it later. But the truth is that none of us really knows how long we have. If something is really important to you, you need to make it a priority, and do everything you can to make it happen now.

There are a few different companies that offer RTW tickets, I've been looking into this one and this one so far.
An example of my dream itinerary

No comments:

Post a Comment