Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

favourites

A few things that are making me happy right now:

This book excerpt about Marilyn Monroe's personal effects. She was very un-materialistic, and very slender, apparently. I don't know why everything about her is so interesting, but I'm obsessed. It's easy to look at all of the glamorous images of her and forget that she was a real person, so I love learning more about what she was really like.

This: Bulletproof Weeks by Matt Nathanson. I can't stop listening to it.



When your husband goes to Mexico for a week and knows just what to bring you home as a present. Flavoured tequilas for shots, adding to coffee, and as a tequila maker once told me "putting on your kid's waffles before you send them off to school." Solid advice.


This amazing miracle in a bottle. I've tried a lot of frizz fighting serums in my day, and they usually leave you with that slicked back yet puffy look that is so equal parts chic and attractive. This one can go on wet or dry hair, and make your hair shiny and frizz-free, but never greasy. It is my new favourite product, we are best friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment