Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

406

We booked our tickets for Fourth of July in Montana, I am way too excited.

Boating, swimming, margaritas, twisted tea, smores, dill pickle dip, early morning runs with my mom, goldfish races, dancing with bearded, over-alled men (is there any other kind?) at Homesteaders and huckleberry cheesecake blizzards with extra cheesecake, and doing all of these things with my most favourite people.

But mostly, this:

He will eat your face

He just could not be less excited to be wearing that. But, safety first. And by that I mean of course, safety for the rest of us, because if he falls into the water (aka is thrown in by my dad) and you happen to accidentally get between him and shore, or getting back in the boat, he will scratch you bald headed.


Can not wait. Only 3 more weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment