Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

vegas

We went on our first trip with my sister and her husband a few weekends ago, we were only in Vegas for a couple of nights but we had so much fun. I hadn't seen them since Thanksgiving so it was great to catch up, and hang out, just the four of us.

We didn't win any money, but we did some shopping, dancing, lots of drinking, and ate at some really cool restaurants. I even tried calamari (it's gross) and encountered a magical chocolate fountain (it was amazing).

Vegas has always been one of my favourite places, when I was little I always more excited to go to Vegas than Disneyland, I just loved the lights and the environment and the showgirl costumes. Now, with our family so spread out, Vegas is kind of a central place for us all to meet up and be together, so it will always have a special place in my heart, no matter how much of my money it steals.


I am obsessed with mermaids. I will never grow out of this.

the mermaid tank at the Silverton

Siegfriend and Roy's secret garden



beatlemania




hogs and heifers

thousands of dollars worth of bras. seriously.


fremont

old school slot machines that give you actual coins, soooo much better. except his hands were black from touching all the nickels

this guy had actual magical powers. sooo talented







i wanted to try every single one of these



yum





supper at lakeside, amazing food








No comments:

Post a Comment