Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

may I quote you on that?

Quotes, or things that I've heard recently that are lovely and stuck in my head:


I don't know what has shocked me more, that you are gone, that I am still here, that there is music after the end. 
-David Baker

Now every girl is expected to have Caucasian blue eyes, full Spanish lips, a classic button nose, hairless Asian skin with a California tan, a Jamaican dance hall ass, long Swedish legs, small Japanese feet, the abs of a lesbian gym owner, the hips of a nine-year-old boy, the arms of Michelle Obama, and doll tits.
-Tina Fey

I drink champagne on two occasions - when I'm in love, and when I'm not. 
-Coco Chanel

I woke up half wrapped in a bed sheet. I didn't come. I can't stop thinking about his hands, his hands. The way his hair felt. The smell of the skin on his back in summer. 
-Belle du Jour

Alice came to a fork in the road. 'Which road do I take?' she asked.
'Where do you want to go?' responded the Cheshire Cat.
'I don't know,' Alice answered.
'Then,' said the Cat, 'it doesn't matter.”
- Lewis Carroll



No comments:

Post a Comment