Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

twisted.

I tried this risky little maneuver last night. I have no idea why, since usually when I go to bed with wet hair I wake up looking like Howard Stern, especially this week when I knew I wouldn't really have time to fix it in the morning if it went horribly awry, but my bed looked so comfy, and my hairdryer looked even less appealing than usual, so I just went with it.

It was a bit uncomfortable to sleep with my hair like that, and left me with vivid flashbacks of when my mom made us sleep with curlers in our hair before holidays or school pictures.

When I woke up, my hair was still a bit wet, so I blasted it with the dryer for a bit, and took it out. It was definitely wavy, I had to tame it down a bit with my straightener, but it wasn't a huge ball of frizz like I was expecting, so I'm going to go ahead and call that a win.

If you have straight, or even all one length hair, I think this could work amazingly for you, as for me, I think I will stick with my usual way of doing things, but I will definitely keep this in mind for when I'm at the lake or something with no desire to do my hair, but some desire not to get pointed at by little kids as I walk down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment