Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

sweets for my sweeties

I tend to over-do things. It is one of my best/worst qualities in my opinion. Sometimes I procrastinate, sometimes I will put something off for months or years, but the second I decide that I'm really going to do something, I'm all in, and it needs to happen NOW.

For example, I'll go years thinking to myself "I think leopard shoes are cute, maybe I should get a pair", but doing nothing about it. Then one day I will see someone wearing them, or something that would look cute with them and THAT'S IT. I am buying leopard shoes that day, come hell or high water, even if they are wildly expensive, or not even close to the ones I wanted, or two sizes too small. It's happening.

That zeal can come in handy, though, especially when it comes to holidays. I know Valentine's Day can be kind of cheesy and commercial, but really what's wrong with telling your favourite people that you kind of like them, a little bit, some days?

I wanted to send my niece and nephew a ginormous box full of candy, which I'm pretty sure would put me firmly in the running for auntie of the year, but I suspect it might also make me a prime candidate for worst sister ever, so I broke the sugar up a bit with some toys.

package of love for my niece and nephew


A little love for the boy:


he is obsessed with Reece's peanut butter cups. it's a problem.

I saw board's like this on Etsy for $75.00. This one cost me about $6 to make. Ignore my serial killer handwriting.
And:

Back to elementary school- Valentine's for my co-workers


No comments:

Post a Comment