Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

get dirty

Last weekend it was so gorgeous outside that I didn't want to spend a single second indoors, so I loaded up on plants and spent most of my time playing in the dirt.

I spend so much of my time inside lately, and I love to have a place to hang out outside (read: tan and drink margaritas) so I always like to spruce up our backyard in the spring.

Aside from the constant terror of spiders (I'm not really afraid of spiders, but the ones here in California are SPIDERS. I saw a black widow once) it was very pleasant and relaxing. I even bought myself some gardening gloves.

I am pretty much a floppy hat and some Crocs away from being every grandmother in a movie, ever.






When life hands you lemons, just say fuck the lemons and bail


Using all the strawberries from these two plants I can make the world's smallest strawberry shortcake

I love my orange tree, but I'm afraid to eat the oranges, I don't know why



No comments:

Post a Comment