Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

superbowl weekend

We had a very busy weekend last weekend, my brother in law and his girlfriend are having a baby in April, and the baby shower was Saturday.




Cantaloupe baby head, the picture isn't the greatest but it was super cute

Sooo many presents

Strawberry and lemon cupcakes (but sadly, none for me)

The In-Laws


In case you were wondering, this is what you eat on Superbowl Sunday when  you can't eat any of the chicken wings, delicious dips or brownies.. I was especially sad about the brownies, but I made this amazing fruit salad with strawberries, blackberries, kiwi, pineapple, raspberries, and grapes, and no disgusting melon. I love fruit salad and would order it all the time but usually it is half honeydew melon, half cantaloupe with one strawberry on top.

I hate cantaloupe, it's been pointed out that I may have a irrational hatred for it, I can't even be in the same room with it because the smell makes me sick. But my fruit salad was delicious, and between that, grilled chicken and veggie skewers, I still managed to eat myself into a mini-food coma.






No comments:

Post a Comment