Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

i heart confetti

This is one of my favourite little tricks, it allows you to show your loved ones how much you care, while also annoying them just enough to make them glad you don't live closer.

First, write out the greeting in your card, or if you are making you own cards, stamp them, glitter them, etc until they are ready to go.

Then take a large pile of confetti or glitter (confetti is nicer because it's bigger and easier to clean up) and insert it into a folded piece of paper. I used heart doilies because I am festive like that.

Carefully insert the folded paper into the card, facing up, and close the card. Insert it into the envelope folded side first, and send it off to your chosen target.

When they pull the card out of the envelope and open it, the paper with the confetti (or glitter, depending on how much you love/hate that person) will fall and scatter, leaving them with a big, sparkly mess which they will clean up while sending positive, loving thoughts your way. Probably.

 





2 comments:

  1. I just read through a bunch of your posts and love your passion for life's little moments that make us all feel warm and fuzzy. It was particularly sweet to come across when my own week had me feeling pretty low. You are a great writer, keep up the blog and keep up the joy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the kind words, I really appreciate you taking the time to check out my blog, and I'm really glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete