Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

wedgie

I am dying over these shoes. I'm not really much of a sneakers girl, I tend to wear ballet flats or flip flops, and most of the time I would rather go barefoot.



I fell in love with a similar pair on Ashley Madekwe's blog, whom I've adored since she was in The Secret Diary of a Call Girl, but I knew I couldn't afford them, and also, they were sold out (I checked).

At the airport the other day, I saw a woman wearing these shoes and I literally stalked her through the bookstore. By the time I finished paying for my magazines and chocolate, she was already gone, and just as I was about to write her off, she reappeared 10 feet away. I knew it was meant to be.

She told me her shoes were Skechers, but she had taken all of the Skechers labels off, leaving her with super adorable kicks that were virtually indistinguishable from the pricey version I originally lusted after. Sometimes, things just work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment