Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

gno

I love my husband to death, and I have so much fun hanging out with him, but because of the way we moved here, and how we had been living for the past year, we have spent a ton of time together. Whenever one of us wasn't at work, it was basically always the two of us together.

I think it has really brought us closer together, but at the same time, I think it's really unhealthy for a relationship for the two people in it to only have each other, and not have outside friendships, relationships and hobbies.

In the last few months since I've started working and getting more comfortable with the area, I've definitely opened up more and really gotten to know some great people, especially some really great women. Women have always been a bit tough for me, the good girl friends I have are amazing, I would do anything for them, and they would do anything for me, but it definitely takes time to build those relationships, and it doesn't happen with just anyone you meet.

As much as I miss my ladies being so far away from them here, I have met some really fun, friendly, ambitious girls in the last few months, and I'm having a blast getting to know them, and spending time with them, yes, usually over a glass of wine. We have a lot in common, being young and female and just getting started in the work force, and also not from this area, so it's been really great.

I just got back from having a drink after work with one of my new favourite girls, and it was exactly what I needed after such a crazy week at work. I missed my bus stop and had to run almost 2 miles in the dark down rapist alley, but it was worth it. Sometimes all you need is a glass of wine and some girl talk to change your whole perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment