Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

home sweet home

Thanks to all of the Amerrrrcans and their celebrations, I got to go home for a few days last week. It was amazing to be at home, and I've lost two toes to frostbite, so right on schedule, then.

That one guy came with me, and I got to show him around my hometown and introduce him to some of my friends from high school. The whole weekend was filled with hockey, food, family and fun, we got to watch the Grey Cup, and also spent some time stuck with the truck in a snowbank so it was really the full Saskatchewan experience.

This stuff will kill you, stay away

Pasty Mcpaste

My girlfriend


Taken by my 4 year old nephew

This one too

My boyfriend Bristol, he will eat your face if you aren't careful



 hockey game

Best friend's from high school, we used to be very bad kids

No comments:

Post a Comment