Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

honey put on your party dress...

Our wedding photos came in the other day, and I'm having so much fun going through them. On the day of the wedding, it felt like we were taking pictures forever, but I am sooo happy with how they turned out. There are tons of pictures to go through, but here are a few of my favourites so far:


Love the bold colours against the rustic wood doors



He is ok, I guess...

Such a beautiful day for our wedding


The best group of girls I could have asked for





Our photos were taken by Awna Irish, at Inspiring Bliss Photography. She is extremely talented, and did a wonderful job of not only capturing all of the most important moments, but adding in her own unique creativeness to make the pictures extra special. You can check out her other work at http://www.inspiringblissphotography.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment