Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Tiffany's

Last night we went to the launch party for Tiffany's new jewellery line, Atlas. I went with my friend Hannah, and it was a good time. They had some really good appetizers (and some not so good ones, avoid black bean tarts at any cost), and we drank all of the champagne that exists in the world, as evidenced by my pounding headache and immediate craving for a cheese bagel the second I opened my eyes this morning, one hour past my alarm.

We also got to meet Aimee Song from Song of Style, and she was very sweet and just as beautiful in person. It was a pretty fun night, we were quite like Holly Go-Lightly, but without the emotional baggage or jaunty hats.

The Atlas line was pretty, I liked some of the bracelets especially, but call me old fashioned, if I'm going to pay that much for a piece of jewellery, it needs to be really sparkly.



Aimee Song, she was very sweet

sparkly chocolate truffles. Everyone was completely covered in edible glitter



Tiffany jewellery models





No comments:

Post a Comment