Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

favourites

Here are a few things that are making me happy right now:


This article about living in Hawaii. Makes me happy/homesick.


My co-worker went to Italy for a few weeks and brought me back some truffle risotto. Amazing.



I love discovering news words like this one:

fernweh – (noun) a craving for travel; being homesick for a place you’ve never been.


Also, I have recently discovered this amazing spray that has actual magical powers. I've been kind of hating on my hair lately because no matter what I do it seems kind of dry and frizzy. I tried using WEN for a few months, and as always happens when I try to do nice things for my hair, it completely rebelled and looked worse than ever.

Apparently my hair is still 13 years old and only likes things that are mean to it. But I tried It's a 10 spray with Keratin last night, and my hair is soft, shiny and frizz free, and for the day after I wash my hair that is almost unheard of.

It usually takes at least two nights of me sleeping on/aggressively rubbing my head against my satin pillowcase to achieve this kind of sleek manageability. It's a bit expensive, but worth it if these are going to be the consistent results.



No comments:

Post a Comment