Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

hiit

I wrote about BodyRock a few months ago, and how much I liked the workouts, but they kept changing the format. I checked back in with them recently, and they have a new site called The DailyHiit that provides daily workouts with trainers who are actually doing the workout with you to keep you motivated.

It is almost amazing how much my capacity for doing squats increases when I'm doing it with someone, even if that person happens to be virtual. When I'm alone I'm easily distracted by anything other than squats, like staring out the window or being hungry and needing a snack, so it's hard to really get a good workout in.

Check out the dailyhiit here, so far I'm really liking Karen's videos, she is very cute and peppy, but she looks like she could kick my ass if she wanted to. I did her "transform yourself" workout video 4 times in a row and I could only hobble for almost three days afterwards, it's a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment