Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

ale trail

I was only going to take 1 day off work for Nic's wedding, and fly to Oregon on Thursday, but then I heard the slate of activities that were planned for the bachelorette party and I had to immediately change my plans.

We went on the Ale Trail, a local institution in Bend, which is a 16 person bar/bicycle that let's you pedal/drink your way from bar to brew pub, all over town. It was so much fun, and also sort of a workout. I think if more workouts involved alcohol and a bunch of friends, people would always be in peak physical condition.

Our bar driver was a doll, and we ended up picking up a topless troubadour, whom we invited along because we thought he was a friend of our driver, but at the end of the tour we were informed that he was actually just a random homeless guy who came along for the ride. As an added bonus, one of the breweries we went to was called the Boneyard. If you knew me during my time on the island, you will probably be as excited as we were, and will likely fully support our decision to buy matching Boneyard hats.

If you're ever in Bend with some good friends and a few spare hours to kill, definitely check out the Ale Trail, more info here.



boneyard for life



bride's bitches




No comments:

Post a Comment